Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy And Relaxed

I am really chilled out these days, enjoying life as a home maker and full-time mommy.

It is so much better to enjoy the festive season without worrying about rushing to office the next day.

I am working on creative projects that I have been wanting to do for a long time now.

I am keeping busy taking pictures in the garden, and planning for a family vacation next month.

I get to spend so much more time with the kids, playing with them and goofing around.



Here’s a picture of them taking a joyride in the toy train at a school fete.


Life is bliss! :) And I’m planning to keep it this way for sometime – no unnecessary pressures anymore. The sole focus will be to enjoy the small things that matter…

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Winged visitor

Winged visitor
This felllow came a-visiting yesterday morning. For a better picture, click on the photograph here.