Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Weekend Additions

Long time since I posted something… well, I have been busy. What with my daughter turning three and starting playschool, I’ve been on a whirlwind. But I did manage to catch a stationery fair over the weekend; you can read about that here.

And I bought some gorgeous kantha embroidered material for myself. See here to find out more about this amazing embroidery style.

I find the black one looks very elegant, and will look even better when stitched and worn as a kurta. Can you spot the peacocks in there?



And I love the traditional rural motifs on the white one.… aren't they sooooo lovely?

I find that some self-indulgence always boosts my spirits! :) How about yours?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Winged visitor

Winged visitor
This felllow came a-visiting yesterday morning. For a better picture, click on the photograph here.