Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy 2009!...


Chilly days, and chillier nights

Hot coffee under warm quilts

Blooming garden, and multi-coloured butterflies

The smell of baking wafting across the house

Can the new year be far behind?

Here's wishing all my readers a happy, peaceful, and safe 2009!


I will be away from my blogs for the next few months as I will be moving houses.

Hope to be back with you all, dear readers and visitors, in the middle of 2009 when I share fresh snippets from my life and experiences in the new house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should be receiving your little piece of art soon!

I wanted to let you know that you may have a hard time pulling it out of the envelope. I had to slip it in the envelope by opening the sides. When you get it, you'll notice the sides all taped up so if you cut through the tape on the sides, the whole thing will open up and be very easy to remove it.

I think you'll understand when you see the packaging.

Blessings - Debbie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Winged visitor

Winged visitor
This felllow came a-visiting yesterday morning. For a better picture, click on the photograph here.