Thursday, December 4, 2008

November News: Connected Again

In case you are wondering why I am posting news about last month… well, the thanks go out to my internet service provider who unceremoniously disconnected our internet just because they were going through some technology upgrade. So I am back on the Web and in blogosphere only after a month-long hiatus. Without cribbing any further about my horrendous ISP (I’ve spent most of last month doing that!), here’s the update.

November is a month of occasions for us – lots of birthdays and anniversaries fill up the month, including both my parents’ birthdays, and theirs and our anniversaries. I celebrated six years of togetherness with my dearest hubby, who gifted us a snazzy new digital camera for the occasion. :) A scrumptious lunch at a new American restaurant followed by some excellent coffee made the day for us. I loved how the café guys served coffee topped by artwork (literally!); one cup had a leaf topping while the other sported a heart!


Then we went for a 3-day vacation to Rishikesh, where besides catching up with extended family, we spent some wonderful family time together in lovely environs. For our 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter, it was the first exposure to journeying by train, and seeing mountains and a river. And they saw India’s longest river, the Ganges!


Well, I’ll end this update with a promise of posting a more detailed description of our vacation along with some more cool pictures! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Winged visitor

Winged visitor
This felllow came a-visiting yesterday morning. For a better picture, click on the photograph here.