Monday, June 9, 2008

A new start

I just can’t get my heart into my work today. Am totally consumed, and completely engulfed, by the idea of starting a blog.
My own space, my own world…. where I can share my dreams, my hopes, my musings and aspirations, my disappointments, my daily tribulations. Where I can be myself…. Ah! Won’t that be bliss?

I am a regular middle-class Indian woman – loving daughter, devoted wife, and doting mother to two bright sparks. :) By profession I am a technical writer in the software industry but I crave to give outlet to the creative part of my soul.
Through dirty hands, fingers all sticky with messy glue and gorgeously gooey paint. By recycling and reusing just about anything I can lay my hands on. Through hurriedly-taken pictures of birds that come visiting my window sill. By finding beauty and inspiration in the most mundane of things…. I yearn to share this intrinsic creative part of me with the world. And today I have finally made a start.

3 comments:

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

Congrats on your blogs:-))

Welcoming to the blogging world...:-)

Arch

delhidreams said...

welcome to the world where eyes open up to dream and hearts flutter away on winged desires...
best of luck ma'm
:)

Creative Rumblings said...

Arch and Adi, thanks for your encouraging words!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Winged visitor

Winged visitor
This felllow came a-visiting yesterday morning. For a better picture, click on the photograph here.